Traveling Luck for Oued er Rtem, Béchar, Algeria
Where is Oued er Rtem?What's around Oued er Rtem?
Wikipedia near Oued er Rtem
Where to stay near Oued er Rtem
The timezone in Oued er Rtem is Africa/Algiers
Sunrise at 08:07 and Sunset at 18:32. It's light
Latitude. 31.9786°, Longitude. -2.1036°
Satellite map around Oued er Rtem
Loading map of Oued er Rtem and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Oued er Rtem, in Béchar, Algeria
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Oued er Rtem (0km)
- Oued Cheïkh (4.5km)
- Oued el Abiod (6.6km)
- Oued Thoffa (8.6km)
- Oued Lejreb (11.2km)
- Oued er Rtem (12.7km)
- Oued Souari (17km)
- Oued el Hadjar (17.9km)
- Chabet Moughel (18.7km)
- Oued Mourhel (20.1km)
- Oued Djembia (21km)
- Oued Chega (24.3km)
- Oued Tinfennsa (24.5km)
- Oued Kheroua (25.3km)
- Oued Chegga (25.8km)
- Oued Lama (25.8km)
- Oued Hadou Ali (26km)
- Oued Cheggat (28.2km)
- Oued Roknet el Betoum (29.3km)
- Oued Talzaza (30.3km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- El Mhaïssar (15.3km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Roknet Bel Haouari (30.8km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Atlas Mountains (13.1km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Roknet el Betoum (25.1km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Sfaïa (12km)