Traveling Luck for Seheb Touil, Béchar, Algeria
Where is Seheb Touil?What's around Seheb Touil?
Wikipedia near Seheb Touil
Where to stay near Seheb Touil
The timezone in Seheb Touil is Africa/Algiers
Sunrise at 07:45 and Sunset at 18:05. It's Dark
Latitude. 31.8317°, Longitude. -2.2619°
Satellite map around Seheb Touil
Loading map of Seheb Touil and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Seheb Touil, in Béchar, Algeria
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Oued Talzaza (8.6km)
- Oued Moumena (9.8km)
- Oued Menabha (15.1km)
- Oued Mourhel (19.5km)
- Oued el Morra (19.5km)
- Oued el Haouari (24.3km)
- Oued Selim (27.1km)
- Oued Zgag (27.9km)
- Oued Chaïb Rassa (28.3km)
- Oued Thoffa (28.3km)
- Oued er Rtem (28.8km)
- Oued Cheïkh (28.9km)
- Oued Tagnana (29.3km)
- Oued Kheroua (29.8km)
- Oued Tinfennsa (32.3km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- an elevated plain with steep slopes on one or more sides, and often with incised streams.
- El Gada (8.5km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Bechar (31.2km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- El Mhaïssar (15.7km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Commune de Béchar (31.5km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Debdaba (31.1km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- 'Aïn Moumena (14.9km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Sfaïa (24.5km)
- a small, isolated, usually flat-topped hill with steep sides.
- Kherab Derraga (5.6km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Sidi Hadj Ali (29.1km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Teniet el Alfa (33.5km)