Traveling Luck for Hassi ed Dehar, Béchar, Algeria
Where is Hassi ed Dehar?What's around Hassi ed Dehar?
Wikipedia near Hassi ed Dehar
Where to stay near Hassi ed Dehar
Also known as Hassi ed Dahar
The timezone in Hassi ed Dehar is Africa/Algiers
Sunrise at 07:56 and Sunset at 18:03. It's Dark
Latitude. 31.9450°, Longitude. -2.0269°
Loading map of Hassi ed Dehar and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Hassi ed Dehar, in Béchar, Algeria
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Oued er Rtem (6.4km)
- Oued Souari (7.3km)
- Oued er Rtem (10.6km)
- Oued el Abiod (13.6km)
- Oued Cheïkh (15km)
- Oued Lejreb (15.9km)
- Oued Tinfennsa (16.4km)
- Oued el Hadjar (17.8km)
- Oued Kheroua (18.3km)
- Oued Cheggat (18.7km)
- Oued Roknet el Betoum (18.8km)
- Oued Djembia (19km)
- Oued Thoffa (19.2km)
- Oued Chega (20.4km)
- Oued Chegga (23km)
- Oued Lama (23km)
- Oued Ben Zireg (24.1km)
- Oued Bel Groun (24.9km)
- Oued Hadou Ali (25.8km)
- Chabet Moughel (25.9km)
- Oued el Ksob (26km)
- Oued el Haouari (27.5km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- El Haouari (21.5km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- El Mhaïssar (23.4km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Roknet Bel Haouari (22.2km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Atlas Mountains (8.6km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Sfaïa (9.2km)
- a small, isolated, usually flat-topped hill with steep sides.
- Garet Keskas (22.4km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Teniet el Madjouz (28.6km)