Traveling Luck for Toumiet, Algeria (general), Algeria
Where is Toumiet?What's around Toumiet?
Wikipedia near Toumiet
Where to stay near Toumiet
The timezone in Toumiet is Africa/Algiers
Sunrise at 07:41 and Sunset at 18:05. It's Dark
Latitude. 31.8500°, Longitude. -1.9500°
Satellite map around Toumiet
Loading map of Toumiet and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Toumiet, in Algeria (general), Algeria
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Oued Cheggat (2.4km)
- Oued Tinfennsa (6.6km)
- Oued Bel Groun (8.3km)
- Oued Souari (9.5km)
- Oued Kheroua (9.8km)
- Oued el Ksob (9.8km)
- Oued Roknet el Betoum (10.9km)
- Oued Ben Zireg (17.3km)
- Oued er Rtem (20.2km)
- Oued el Haouari (20.9km)
- Oued Kouffane (22.6km)
- Oued er Rtem (26.5km)
- Oued Ressaf (26.8km)
- Oued Mader Ferhat Ben Salem (27.4km)
- Oued Chebket el Hamra (29.1km)
- Oued el Abiod (30.2km)
- Oued Chega (30.3km)
- Oued Cheïkh (30.9km)
- Oued Djembia (31.3km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- El Haouari (16.1km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Roknet Bel Haouari (7.5km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Atlas Mountains (22.5km)
- a defensive structure or earthworks.
- Ksar Ouled Djerir (31.3km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ben Zireg (15.6km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Teniet el Madjouz (19.8km)