Traveling Luck for Souissifa, Béchar, Algeria
Where is Souissifa?What's around Souissifa?
Wikipedia near Souissifa
Where to stay near Souissifa
The timezone in Souissifa is Africa/Algiers
Sunrise at 06:08 and Sunset at 20:02. It's Dark
Latitude. 31.9247222°, Longitude. -2.2288889°
Geographic features & Photographs around Souissifa, in Béchar, Algeria
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Oued Mourhel (7.6km)
- Oued Talzaza (13.2km)
- Oued Moumena (14km)
- Oued Thoffa (14.6km)
- Oued Cheïkh (16km)
- Oued er Rtem (17.2km)
- Oued Menabha (20.2km)
- Oued el Abiod (22.2km)
- Oued Selim (25.4km)
- Oued Lejreb (26.9km)
- Oued Chaïb Rassa (27.5km)
- Oued Aïssa (27.6km)
- Oued el Morra (28.3km)
- Oued Souari (28.4km)
- Oued er Rtem (29.4km)
- Oued el Haouari (29.7km)
- Chabet Moughel (29.9km)
- Oued Kheroua (29.9km)
- Oued Tinfennsa (31.1km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- an elevated plain with steep slopes on one or more sides, and often with incised streams.
- El Gada (21.6km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Mader Arrib (31.5km)
- interdune trough(s);
- a long wind-swept trough between parallel longitudinal dunes.
- Meksem Halim (32.4km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- El Mhaïssar (1.9km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Atlas Mountains (30.1km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- 'Aïn Moumena (4.8km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Sfaïa (18.9km)
- a small, isolated, usually flat-topped hill with steep sides.
- Kherab Derraga (16.9km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Sidi Hadj Ali (29.2km)