Traveling Luck for Talzaza, Béchar, Algeria
Where is Talzaza?What's around Talzaza?
Wikipedia near Talzaza
Where to stay near Talzaza
The timezone in Talzaza is Africa/Algiers
Sunrise at 07:44 and Sunset at 18:06. It's light
Latitude. 31.9167°, Longitude. -2.2667°
Satellite map around Talzaza
Loading map of Talzaza and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Talzaza, in Béchar, Algeria
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Oued Mourhel (7.2km)
- Oued Talzaza (8.9km)
- Oued Moumena (9.6km)
- Oued Menabha (15.6km)
- Oued Thoffa (18.4km)
- Oued Cheïkh (20.4km)
- Oued Selim (21km)
- Oued er Rtem (21.9km)
- Oued Chaïb Rassa (23.1km)
- Oued el Morra (23.9km)
- Oued el Abiod (26.6km)
- Oued Aïssa (27.3km)
- Oued el Jdid (30.5km)
- Oued Lejreb (31.2km)
- Oued Zgag (31.5km)
- Oued el Haouari (31.9km)
- Oued Souari (32.9km)
- Chabet Moughel (33.3km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- an elevated plain with steep slopes on one or more sides, and often with incised streams.
- El Gada (20.6km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Mader Arrib (29.4km)
- a commemorative structure or statue.
- Monument Géneral Leclerc (32.3km)
- interdune trough(s);
- a long wind-swept trough between parallel longitudinal dunes.
- Meksem Halim (31.3km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- El Mhaïssar (6.6km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- 'Aïn Moumena (2.6km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Sfaïa (23.3km)
- a small, isolated, usually flat-topped hill with steep sides.
- Kherab Derraga (13.7km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Sidi Hadj Ali (24.7km)