Traveling Luck for Hassi Ouled Youb, Béchar, Algeria
Where is Hassi Ouled Youb?What's around Hassi Ouled Youb?
Wikipedia near Hassi Ouled Youb
Where to stay near Hassi Ouled Youb
The timezone in Hassi Ouled Youb is Africa/Algiers
Sunrise at 06:07 and Sunset at 20:04. It's light
Latitude. 31.9736111°, Longitude. -2.3205556°
Geographic features & Photographs around Hassi Ouled Youb, in Béchar, Algeria
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Oued Mourhel (6.7km)
- Oued Selim (14.3km)
- Oued Moumena (14.5km)
- Oued Talzaza (14.9km)
- Oued Chaïb Rassa (16.8km)
- Oued Menabha (17.1km)
- Oued Aïssa (18.4km)
- Oued Thoffa (19.9km)
- Oued el Jdid (20km)
- Oued Cheïkh (23.5km)
- Oued el Morra (25.9km)
- Oued Sers (26.5km)
- Oued er Rtem (26.6km)
- Oued el Abiod (29.3km)
- Chabet Moughel (31.8km)
- Oued Zgag (31.8km)
- Oued Lejreb (33km)
- an elevated plain with steep slopes on one or more sides, and often with incised streams.
- El Gada (30.1km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Talzaza (10.5km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Mader Arrib (18.8km)
- a commemorative structure or statue.
- Monument Géneral Leclerc (23.1km)
- interdune trough(s);
- a long wind-swept trough between parallel longitudinal dunes.
- Meksem Halim (21.4km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Sfaïa (31.7km)
- a small, isolated, usually flat-topped hill with steep sides.
- Kherab Derraga (21km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Sidi Hadj Ali (18.9km)