Traveling Luck for Talzaza, Béchar, Algeria
Where is Talzaza?What's around Talzaza?
Wikipedia near Talzaza
Where to stay near Talzaza
The timezone in Talzaza is Africa/Algiers
Sunrise at 07:40 and Sunset at 18:08. It's Dark
Latitude. 31.9219°, Longitude. -2.3025°
Satellite map around Talzaza
Loading map of Talzaza and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Talzaza, in Béchar, Algeria
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Oued Talzaza (7.6km)
- Oued Moumena (7.6km)
- Oued Mourhel (7.8km)
- Oued Menabha (12.3km)
- Oued Selim (16.6km)
- Oued Chaïb Rassa (18.6km)
- Oued el Morra (21.1km)
- Oued Thoffa (21.2km)
- Oued Cheïkh (23.7km)
- Oued er Rtem (25.8km)
- Oued Aïssa (25.9km)
- Oued el Jdid (27.5km)
- Oued Zgag (28.3km)
- Oued el Abiod (30km)
- Oued Sers (32.1km)
- Oued Bou Kaïs (33km)
- an elevated plain with steep slopes on one or more sides, and often with incised streams.
- El Gada (22.4km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Mader Arrib (26.3km)
- a commemorative structure or statue.
- Monument Géneral Leclerc (30.7km)
- interdune trough(s);
- a long wind-swept trough between parallel longitudinal dunes.
- Meksem Halim (29.1km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- El Mhaïssar (10.7km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Sfaïa (27.8km)
- a small, isolated, usually flat-topped hill with steep sides.
- Kherab Derraga (13.5km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Sidi Hadj Ali (20.2km)