Traveling Luck for Djebel Asfer, Béchar, Algeria
Where is Djebel Asfer?What's around Djebel Asfer?
Wikipedia near Djebel Asfer
Where to stay near Djebel Asfer
The timezone in Djebel Asfer is Africa/Algiers
Sunrise at 06:07 and Sunset at 20:04. It's Dark
Latitude. 31.8938889°, Longitude. -2.2491667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Djebel Asfer, in Béchar, Algeria
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Oued Talzaza (8.8km)
- Oued Moumena (9.8km)
- Oued Mourhel (10.7km)
- Oued Menabha (16.4km)
- Oued Thoffa (19.7km)
- Oued Cheïkh (20.9km)
- Oued er Rtem (21.7km)
- Oued el Morra (23.9km)
- Oued Selim (24km)
- Oued Chaïb Rassa (25.9km)
- Oued el Abiod (27.1km)
- Oued el Haouari (28.1km)
- Oued Kheroua (30.2km)
- Oued Souari (30.6km)
- Oued Aïssa (31km)
- Oued Lejreb (31.7km)
- Oued Tinfennsa (31.9km)
- Oued Zgag (31.9km)
- Oued er Rtem (33.2km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- an elevated plain with steep slopes on one or more sides, and often with incised streams.
- El Gada (17.1km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Mader Arrib (33.3km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- El Mhaïssar (6.9km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- 'Aïn Moumena (6.3km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Sfaïa (21km)
- a small, isolated, usually flat-topped hill with steep sides.
- Kherab Derraga (11.9km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Sidi Hadj Ali (27.3km)