Traveling Luck for El Menabha, Béchar, Algeria
Where is El Menabha?What's around El Menabha?
Wikipedia near El Menabha
Where to stay near El Menabha
Also known as El Menabba, Menabba
The timezone in El Menabha is Africa/Algiers
Sunrise at 07:41 and Sunset at 18:07. It's Dark
Latitude. 32.0189°, Longitude. -2.2739°
Satellite map around El Menabha
Loading map of El Menabha and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around El Menabha, in Béchar, Algeria
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Oued Mourhel (7.6km)
- Oued Aïssa (13km)
- Oued Thoffa (13.6km)
- Oued Cheïkh (17.7km)
- Oued el Jdid (19.4km)
- Oued er Rtem (21.7km)
- Oued Selim (21.9km)
- Oued Moumena (22km)
- Oued Talzaza (22km)
- Oued el Abiod (22.7km)
- Chabet Moughel (23.3km)
- Oued Chaïb Rassa (24.5km)
- Oued Menabha (25.5km)
- Oued Lejreb (25.8km)
- Oued Sers (30.1km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Mader Arrib (18.9km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Talzaza (14.7km)
- a commemorative structure or statue.
- Monument Géneral Leclerc (18km)
- interdune trough(s);
- a long wind-swept trough between parallel longitudinal dunes.
- Meksem Halim (18.1km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- El Mhaïssar (14.2km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Atlas Mountains (33.7km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- 'Aïn Moumena (12.1km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Sfaïa (29.6km)
- a small, isolated, usually flat-topped hill with steep sides.
- Kherab Derraga (27.8km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Sidi Hadj Ali (26.7km)