Traveling Luck for Guerar Bel Haouari, Béchar, Algeria
Where is Guerar Bel Haouari?What's around Guerar Bel Haouari?
Wikipedia near Guerar Bel Haouari
Where to stay near Guerar Bel Haouari
The timezone in Guerar Bel Haouari is Africa/Algiers
Sunrise at 08:01 and Sunset at 18:06. It's Dark
Latitude. 31.8428°, Longitude. -2.1622°
Satellite map around Guerar Bel Haouari
Loading map of Guerar Bel Haouari and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Guerar Bel Haouari, in Béchar, Algeria
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Oued el Haouari (15.4km)
- Oued Kheroua (17.8km)
- Oued Talzaza (19.2km)
- Oued Tinfennsa (20km)
- Oued Moumena (20.5km)
- Oued er Rtem (20.9km)
- Oued Souari (21.6km)
- Oued Mourhel (22km)
- Oued Cheïkh (22.8km)
- Oued Thoffa (24km)
- Oued Tagnana (25.6km)
- Oued Cheggat (26.2km)
- Oued Menabha (26.8km)
- Oued el Abiod (27.5km)
- Oued er Rtem (28.4km)
- Oued el Ksob (29.5km)
- Oued Bel Groun (30.9km)
- Oued el Morra (31.9km)
- Oued Lejreb (32.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Djebel Horreït (9.6km)
- an elevated plain with steep slopes on one or more sides, and often with incised streams.
- El Gada (13.9km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- El Mhaïssar (14.7km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Debdaba (32km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Roknet Bel Haouari (24.9km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Atlas Mountains (30.2km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Sfaïa (13.1km)
- a small, isolated, usually flat-topped hill with steep sides.
- Kherab Derraga (17.9km)