Traveling Luck for Oued Thoffa, Béchar, Algeria
Where is Oued Thoffa?What's around Oued Thoffa?
Wikipedia near Oued Thoffa
Where to stay near Oued Thoffa
The timezone in Oued Thoffa is Africa/Algiers
Sunrise at 07:07 and Sunset at 18:43. It's Dark
Latitude. 32.0092°, Longitude. -2.1636°
Satellite map around Oued Thoffa
Loading map of Oued Thoffa and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Oued Thoffa, in Béchar, Algeria
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Oued Thoffa (0km)
- Oued Cheïkh (4.2km)
- Oued er Rtem (8.6km)
- Oued el Abiod (9.3km)
- Oued Lejreb (13.3km)
- Oued Mourhel (14.1km)
- Chabet Moughel (15.5km)
- Oued er Rtem (20.4km)
- Oued el Hadjar (21.7km)
- Oued Aïssa (23.1km)
- Oued Souari (25.5km)
- Oued Djembia (25.5km)
- Oued Talzaza (27.3km)
- Oued Moumena (27.9km)
- Oued Hadou Ali (28.7km)
- Oued Chega (29.6km)
- Oued Chegga (30.2km)
- Oued Lama (30.2km)
- Oued el Jdid (32.2km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Mader Arrib (31.9km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Talzaza (18.4km)
- interdune trough(s);
- a long wind-swept trough between parallel longitudinal dunes.
- Meksem Halim (29.3km)
- a commemorative structure or statue.
- Monument Géneral Leclerc (27.4km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- El Mhaïssar (12.7km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Atlas Mountains (20.1km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Roknet el Betoum (30.8km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Sfaïa (19.1km)
- a small, isolated, usually flat-topped hill with steep sides.
- Kherab Derraga (31.5km)