Traveling Luck for Roknet Bel Haouari, Algeria (general), Algeria
Where is Roknet Bel Haouari?What's around Roknet Bel Haouari?
Wikipedia near Roknet Bel Haouari
Where to stay near Roknet Bel Haouari
The timezone in Roknet Bel Haouari is Africa/Algiers
Sunrise at 07:43 and Sunset at 18:05. It's Dark
Latitude. 31.8000°, Longitude. -1.9667°
Satellite map around Roknet Bel Haouari
Loading map of Roknet Bel Haouari and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Roknet Bel Haouari, in Algeria (general), Algeria
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Oued el Ksob (4.8km)
- Oued Cheggat (5.2km)
- Oued Bel Groun (6.2km)
- Oued Tinfennsa (6.3km)
- Oued Kheroua (7.1km)
- Oued Souari (15km)
- Oued el Haouari (15.4km)
- Oued Roknet el Betoum (17.7km)
- Oued Ben Zireg (23.5km)
- Oued er Rtem (26.7km)
- Oued Tagnana (26.8km)
- Oued Mader Ferhat Ben Salem (27.1km)
- Oued Kouffane (28.1km)
- Oued Taknana (29.2km)
- Oued Ressaf (30.3km)
- Oued er Rtem (30.8km)
- Oued el Beïda (31.4km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- tribal area;
- a tract of land used by nomadic or other tribes.
- Ouled Djerir (24.4km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- El Haouari (12.3km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Roknet Bel Haouari (0km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Atlas Mountains (29.1km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Hamdene Ben Hamdene (10.3km)
- a defensive structure or earthworks.
- Ksar Ouled Djerir (29.3km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Teniet el Madjouz (25.1km)