Traveling Luck for Hassi el Feïza, Béchar, Algeria
Where is Hassi el Feiza?What's around Hassi el Feiza?
Wikipedia near Hassi el Feiza
Where to stay near Hassi el Feïza
The timezone in Hassi el Feiza is Africa/Algiers
Sunrise at 08:07 and Sunset at 18:32. It's Dark
Latitude. 31.7794°, Longitude. -2.0858°
Satellite map around Hassi el Feïza
Loading map of Hassi el Feïza and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Hassi el Feïza, in Béchar, Algeria
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- an elevated plain with steep slopes on one or more sides, and often with incised streams.
- El Gada (19.4km)
- tribal area;
- a tract of land used by nomadic or other tribes.
- Ouled Djerir (23.6km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Bechar (29.7km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- El Mhaïssar (27.4km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Commune de Béchar (28.5km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Debdaba (26.5km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Roknet Bel Haouari (15km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Hamdene Ben Hamdene (25.1km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- 'Ank el Djemel (30.8km)