Traveling Luck for Oued Tinfennsa, Algeria (general), Algeria
Where is Oued Tinfennsa?What's around Oued Tinfennsa?
Wikipedia near Oued Tinfennsa
Where to stay near Oued Tinfennsa
The timezone in Oued Tinfennsa is Africa/Algiers
Sunrise at 07:42 and Sunset at 18:05. It's light
Latitude. 31.8333°, Longitude. -2.0000°
Satellite map around Oued Tinfennsa
Loading map of Oued Tinfennsa and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Oued Tinfennsa, in Algeria (general), Algeria
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Oued Tinfennsa (0km)
- Oued Kheroua (3.3km)
- Oued Cheggat (6.2km)
- Oued Souari (9.6km)
- Oued el Ksob (10.9km)
- Oued Bel Groun (11.3km)
- Oued el Haouari (14.7km)
- Oued Roknet el Betoum (17.3km)
- Oued er Rtem (21.6km)
- Oued Ben Zireg (23.8km)
- Oued er Rtem (24.5km)
- Oued Tagnana (28km)
- Oued Cheïkh (28.8km)
- Oued Kouffane (29.2km)
- Oued el Abiod (29.4km)
- Oued Mader Ferhat Ben Salem (32.3km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- an elevated plain with steep slopes on one or more sides, and often with incised streams.
- El Gada (31.1km)
- tribal area;
- a tract of land used by nomadic or other tribes.
- Ouled Djerir (28.9km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- El Haouari (9.5km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- El Mhaïssar (30.3km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Roknet Bel Haouari (6.3km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Atlas Mountains (24km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Hamdene Ben Hamdene (15.2km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Teniet el Madjouz (26.4km)