Traveling Luck for Sfaïa, Béchar, Algeria
Where is Sfaia?What's around Sfaia?
Wikipedia near Sfaia
Where to stay near Sfaïa
The timezone in Sfaia is Africa/Algiers
Sunrise at 07:43 and Sunset at 18:05. It's Dark
Latitude. 31.8983°, Longitude. -2.0783°
Satellite map around Sfaïa
Loading map of Sfaïa and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sfaïa, in Béchar, Algeria
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Oued Souari (9.6km)
- Oued er Rtem (12km)
- Oued Tinfennsa (13.4km)
- Oued Kheroua (13.6km)
- Oued er Rtem (15.6km)
- Oued Cheïkh (15.9km)
- Oued el Abiod (18km)
- Oued Cheggat (18.4km)
- Oued Thoffa (19.1km)
- Oued el Haouari (19.9km)
- Oued Lejreb (21.9km)
- Oued Roknet el Betoum (24km)
- Oued el Ksob (24.4km)
- Oued Bel Groun (24.4km)
- Oued Mourhel (25.1km)
- Oued el Hadjar (26.1km)
- Oued Djembia (27.8km)
- Oued Talzaza (29.4km)
- Oued Chega (29.6km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- an elevated plain with steep slopes on one or more sides, and often with incised streams.
- El Gada (26.9km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- El Mhaïssar (17.7km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Roknet Bel Haouari (19.7km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Atlas Mountains (17.5km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Sfaïa (0km)
- a small, isolated, usually flat-topped hill with steep sides.
- Garet Keskas (23.9km)