Traveling Luck for Oued Mourhel, Algeria (general), Algeria
Where is Oued Mourhel?What's around Oued Mourhel?
Wikipedia near Oued Mourhel
Where to stay near Oued Mourhel
Also known as Oued Mougheul
The timezone in Oued Mourhel is Africa/Algiers
Sunrise at 08:08 and Sunset at 18:31. It's Dark
Latitude. 31.9667°, Longitude. -2.2667°
Satellite map around Oued Mourhel
Loading map of Oued Mourhel and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Oued Mourhel, in Algeria (general), Algeria
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Oued Mourhel (0km)
- Oued Thoffa (14.1km)
- Oued Talzaza (15.1km)
- Oued Moumena (15.3km)
- Oued Cheïkh (17.2km)
- Oued Menabha (20km)
- Oued er Rtem (20.1km)
- Oued Aïssa (20.3km)
- Oued Selim (20.6km)
- Oued Chaïb Rassa (23km)
- Oued el Abiod (23.2km)
- Oued el Jdid (24.9km)
- Oued Lejreb (27.3km)
- Chabet Moughel (27.6km)
- Oued el Morra (28.9km)
- Oued er Rtem (32.8km)
- Oued Sers (32.9km)
- Oued Souari (34.1km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- an elevated plain with steep slopes on one or more sides, and often with incised streams.
- El Gada (27.7km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Talzaza (7.2km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Mader Arrib (24km)
- a commemorative structure or statue.
- Monument Géneral Leclerc (25.4km)
- interdune trough(s);
- a long wind-swept trough between parallel longitudinal dunes.
- Meksem Halim (24.8km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- El Mhaïssar (7.8km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Atlas Mountains (33.1km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- 'Aïn Moumena (4.6km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Sfaïa (25.1km)
- a small, isolated, usually flat-topped hill with steep sides.
- Kherab Derraga (20.6km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Sidi Hadj Ali (25km)