Traveling Luck for Hassi Ould Merah, Béchar, Algeria
Where is Hassi Ould Merah?What's around Hassi Ould Merah?
Wikipedia near Hassi Ould Merah
Where to stay near Hassi Ould Merah
Also known as Hasi Ould Mra
The timezone in Hassi Ould Merah is Africa/Algiers
Sunrise at 07:43 and Sunset at 18:06. It's Dark
Latitude. 32.0292°, Longitude. -2.2436°
Satellite map around Hassi Ould Merah
Loading map of Hassi Ould Merah and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Hassi Ould Merah, in Béchar, Algeria
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Oued Mourhel (9.4km)
- Oued Thoffa (10.2km)
- Oued Aïssa (13.8km)
- Oued Cheïkh (14.4km)
- Oued er Rtem (18.7km)
- Oued el Abiod (19km)
- Chabet Moughel (19.4km)
- Oued Lejreb (21.9km)
- Oued el Jdid (22km)
- Oued Talzaza (24.5km)
- Oued Moumena (24.7km)
- Oued Selim (25.9km)
- Oued Chaïb Rassa (28.5km)
- Oued Menabha (28.8km)
- Oued el Hadjar (30.3km)
- Oued er Rtem (30.6km)
- Oued Sers (33.6km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Mader Arrib (21.7km)
- a commemorative structure or statue.
- Monument Géneral Leclerc (18.6km)
- interdune trough(s);
- a long wind-swept trough between parallel longitudinal dunes.
- Meksem Halim (19.6km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- El Mhaïssar (14.2km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Atlas Mountains (30.2km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- 'Aïn Moumena (13.8km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Sfaïa (27.7km)
- a small, isolated, usually flat-topped hill with steep sides.
- Kherab Derraga (30km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Sidi Hadj Ali (30.7km)