Traveling Luck for El Mhaïssar, Algeria (general), Algeria
Where is El Mhaissar?What's around El Mhaissar?
Wikipedia near El Mhaissar
Where to stay near El Mhaïssar
The timezone in El Mhaissar is Africa/Algiers
Sunrise at 07:42 and Sunset at 18:06. It's light
Latitude. 31.9333°, Longitude. -2.2167°
Satellite map around El Mhaïssar
Loading map of El Mhaïssar and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around El Mhaïssar, in Algeria (general), Algeria
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Oued Mourhel (7.8km)
- Oued Thoffa (12.7km)
- Oued Cheïkh (14km)
- Oued Talzaza (15.1km)
- Oued er Rtem (15.3km)
- Oued Moumena (16km)
- Oued el Abiod (20.3km)
- Oued Menabha (22.1km)
- Oued Lejreb (24.9km)
- Oued Selim (26.7km)
- Oued Souari (27.1km)
- Oued Aïssa (27.2km)
- Oued er Rtem (27.6km)
- Chabet Moughel (28.1km)
- Oued Chaïb Rassa (28.9km)
- Oued Kheroua (29.3km)
- Oued el Haouari (29.9km)
- Oued el Morra (30.2km)
- Oued Tinfennsa (30.3km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- an elevated plain with steep slopes on one or more sides, and often with incised streams.
- El Gada (23km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Mader Arrib (31.8km)
- interdune trough(s);
- a long wind-swept trough between parallel longitudinal dunes.
- Meksem Halim (32.2km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- El Mhaïssar (0km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Atlas Mountains (28.3km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Sfaïa (17.7km)
- a small, isolated, usually flat-topped hill with steep sides.
- Kherab Derraga (18.8km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Sidi Hadj Ali (30.7km)