Traveling Luck for Djebel Horreït, Béchar, Algeria
Where is Djebel Horreit?What's around Djebel Horreit?
Wikipedia near Djebel Horreit
Where to stay near Djebel Horreït
The timezone in Djebel Horreit is Africa/Algiers
Sunrise at 06:05 and Sunset at 20:05. It's Dark
Latitude. 31.908611100000002°, Longitude. -2.1741666999999998°
Geographic features & Photographs around Djebel Horreït, in Béchar, Algeria
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Oued er Rtem (13.3km)
- Oued Cheïkh (14km)
- Oued Mourhel (14.1km)
- Oued Thoffa (14.5km)
- Oued Talzaza (18.2km)
- Oued Moumena (19.3km)
- Oued el Abiod (19.5km)
- Oued Souari (21.4km)
- Oued Kheroua (23km)
- Oued er Rtem (23.9km)
- Oued Tinfennsa (24km)
- Oued el Haouari (24.2km)
- Oued Lejreb (24.3km)
- Oued Menabha (25.8km)
- Oued Cheggat (29.6km)
- Chabet Moughel (29.6km)
- Oued el Hadjar (31.2km)
- Oued Selim (32.4km)
- Oued Aïssa (32.8km)
- Oued el Morra (33.1km)
- Oued Djembia (34.2km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- an elevated plain with steep slopes on one or more sides, and often with incised streams.
- El Gada (21km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- El Mhaïssar (6.3km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Roknet Bel Haouari (30km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Atlas Mountains (25.1km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Sfaïa (11.9km)
- a small, isolated, usually flat-topped hill with steep sides.
- Kherab Derraga (20km)