Traveling Luck for Rešetar, Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
Where is Resetar?What's around Resetar?
Wikipedia near Resetar
Where to stay near Rešetar
The timezone in Resetar is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 05:42 and Sunset at 18:21. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.8978°, Longitude. 15.7033°
Satellite map around Rešetar
Loading map of Rešetar and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Rešetar, in Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Hrnjakov Vrh (0.6km)
- Čelopek (2.1km)
- Gubavo Brdo (2.3km)
- Čejića Vršak (2.7km)
- Lisina (3.3km)
- Klokočevica (3.9km)
- Deriguz (4km)
- Košanički Vršeljak (4km)
- Mala Živulja (4.3km)
- Oštri Medveđak (4.8km)
- Matića Vršak (4.8km)
- Crkvina (4.9km)
- Cesarov Kamen (4.9km)
- Janjetovac (5km)
- Vršak (5.3km)
- Višnjevača (5.4km)
- Tupi Medveđak (5.5km)
- Mali Palež (5.8km)
- Kamenjak (5.9km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around Rešetar
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Medveđak (5.7km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Previja (1.2km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Snežalica (5.5km)
- a building housing machines for transforming, shaping, finishing, grinding, or extracting products.
- Slipićev Mlin (5.8km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Jaža (5.8km)
- a small crater-shape depression in a karst area.
- Janjina (5.5km)
Airports close to Rešetar
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (107.8km)
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (111.8km)
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (114km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (163.9km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (185.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Rešetar
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (44.6km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (126.2km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (130.2km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (146.7km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (190.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.