Traveling Luck for Gmajna, Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
Where is Gmajna?What's around Gmajna?
Wikipedia near Gmajna
Where to stay near Gmajna
The timezone in Gmajna is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 07:30 and Sunset at 16:45. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.9217°, Longitude. 15.7222°
Satellite map around Gmajna
Loading map of Gmajna and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gmajna, in Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Gmajna
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Lipovača (5.8km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Snežalica (4.7km)
- a building housing machines for transforming, shaping, finishing, grinding, or extracting products.
- Slipićev Mlin (5km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Previja (4.4km)
Airports close to Gmajna
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (110.6km)
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (111.2km)
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (112.3km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (165.7km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (187.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Gmajna
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (47.4km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (126.2km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (127.4km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (144.9km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (186.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.