Traveling Luck for Lipica, Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
Where is Lipica?What's around Lipica?
Wikipedia near Lipica
Where to stay near Lipica
The timezone in Lipica is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 06:21 and Sunset at 17:01. It's light
Latitude. 44.9303°, Longitude. 15.7431°
Satellite map around Lipica
Loading map of Lipica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lipica, in Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Lipica
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Lipovača (5.6km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Jazmak (4.9km)
- lost river;
- a surface stream that disappears into an underground channel, or dries up in an arid area.
- Gata (4.2km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Snežalica (4.4km)
- a small crater-shape depression in a karst area.
- Puškarića Jama (3.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Mala Peća (5.5km)
Airports close to Lipica
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (109km)
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (112.9km)
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (113.7km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (167.6km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (188.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Lipica
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (48.4km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (126.6km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (127.3km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (142.9km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (185km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.