Traveling Luck for Trnovača, Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
Where is Trnovaca?What's around Trnovaca?
Wikipedia near Trnovaca
Where to stay near Trnovača
The timezone in Trnovaca is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 07:00 and Sunset at 16:24. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.9147°, Longitude. 15.6575°
Satellite map around Trnovača
Loading map of Trnovača and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Trnovača, in Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Trnovača
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Medveđak (3.4km)
- destroyed populated place;
- a village, town or city destroyed by a natural disaster, or by war.
- Matovinska Lisina (5.3km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Previja (5.7km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Krivo Do (5.3km)
- a building housing machines for transforming, shaping, finishing, grinding, or extracting products.
- Slipićev Mlin (3.2km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Kozjak (5.7km)
- a small crater-shape depression in a karst area.
- Janjina (1.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Plitvica (4.7km)
Airports close to Trnovača
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (107km)
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (108.6km)
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (113.3km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (159.7km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (188.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Trnovača
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (47.5km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (121.4km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (127.6km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (150.8km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (189.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.