Traveling Luck for Lisina, Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
Where is Lisina?What's around Lisina?
Wikipedia near Lisina
Where to stay near Lisina
The timezone in Lisina is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 06:51 and Sunset at 17:31. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.9144°, Longitude. 15.6761°
Satellite map around Lisina
Loading map of Lisina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lisina, in Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Lisina
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Medveđak (4.4km)
- a building housing machines for transforming, shaping, finishing, grinding, or extracting products.
- Slipićev Mlin (3km)
- a small crater-shape depression in a karst area.
- Janjina (2.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Turčić (5.1km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Previja (4.4km)
Airports close to Lisina
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (108.6km)
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (109.1km)
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (112.7km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (161.4km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (188.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Lisina
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (47.1km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (122.9km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (127.8km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (149.1km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (188.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.