Traveling Luck for Gušta, Karlovačka, Croatia
Where is Gusta?What's around Gusta?
Wikipedia near Gusta
Where to stay near Gušta
The timezone in Gusta is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 07:19 and Sunset at 16:16. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.9297°, Longitude. 15.7189°
Satellite map around Gušta
Loading map of Gušta and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gušta, in Karlovačka, Croatia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Gušta
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Lipovača (4.8km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Snežalica (5.6km)
- a building housing machines for transforming, shaping, finishing, grinding, or extracting products.
- Slipićev Mlin (4.4km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Previja (5.3km)
Airports close to Gušta
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (109.7km)
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (111.6km)
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (112.1km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (165.4km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (188.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Gušta
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (48.5km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (125.4km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (126.3km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (145.1km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (185.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.