Traveling Luck for Krljnovac, Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
Where is Krljnovac?What's around Krljnovac?
Wikipedia near Krljnovac
Where to stay near Krljnovac
The timezone in Krljnovac is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 04:20 and Sunset at 19:28. It's light
Latitude. 44.929166700000003°, Longitude. 15.658888900000001°
Geographic features & Photographs around Krljnovac, in Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Medveđak (5.2km)
- a building housing machines for transforming, shaping, finishing, grinding, or extracting products.
- Slipićev Mlin (1.6km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Metla (4.9km)
- a small crater-shape depression in a karst area.
- Janjina (0.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Plitvica (5.7km)
- destroyed populated place;
- a village, town or city destroyed by a natural disaster, or by war.
- Matovinska Lisina (4.9km)
Airports close to Krljnovac
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (106.5km)
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (110.5km)
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (111.4km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (159.9km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (190.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Krljnovac
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (49.3km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (120.6km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (125.8km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (150.7km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (187.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.