Traveling Luck for Janjina, Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
Where is Janjina?What's around Janjina?
Wikipedia near Janjina
Where to stay near Janjina
The timezone in Janjina is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 07:26 and Sunset at 16:52. It's light
Latitude. 44.9258°, Longitude. 15.6589°
Satellite map around Janjina
Loading map of Janjina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Janjina, in Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Janjina
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Medveđak (4.8km)
- a building housing machines for transforming, shaping, finishing, grinding, or extracting products.
- Slipićev Mlin (1.9km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Metla (5.3km)
- a small crater-shape depression in a karst area.
- Janjina (0km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Plitvica (5.4km)
- destroyed populated place;
- a village, town or city destroyed by a natural disaster, or by war.
- Matovinska Lisina (5km)
Airports close to Janjina
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (106.6km)
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (110.1km)
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (111.9km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (159.8km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (190.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Janjina
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (48.9km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (120.8km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (126.2km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (150.7km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (188.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.