Traveling Luck for Slipićev Mlin, Karlovačka, Croatia
Where is Slipicev Mlin?What's around Slipicev Mlin?
Wikipedia near Slipicev Mlin
Where to stay near Slipićev Mlin
The timezone in Slipicev Mlin is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 07:24 and Sunset at 16:15. It's light
Latitude. 44.9372°, Longitude. 15.6725°
Satellite map around Slipićev Mlin
Loading map of Slipićev Mlin and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Slipićev Mlin, in Karlovačka, Croatia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Slipićev Mlin
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Lipovača (4.9km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Metla (3.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Velika Lisina (5.5km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Krivo Do (6.1km)
- a building housing machines for transforming, shaping, finishing, grinding, or extracting products.
- Slipićev Mlin (0km)
Airports close to Slipićev Mlin
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (107.3km)
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (110.1km)
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (111.8km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (161.1km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (191.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Slipićev Mlin
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (50.1km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (121.2km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (124.8km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (149.4km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (186.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.