Traveling Luck for Jerkovići, Karlovačka, Croatia
Where is Jerkovici?What's around Jerkovici?
Wikipedia near Jerkovici
Where to stay near Jerkovići
The timezone in Jerkovici is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 05:55 and Sunset at 18:12. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.9217°, Longitude. 15.7081°
Satellite map around Jerkovići
Loading map of Jerkovići and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Jerkovići, in Karlovačka, Croatia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Jerkovići
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Lipovača (5.7km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Snežalica (5.8km)
- a building housing machines for transforming, shaping, finishing, grinding, or extracting products.
- Slipićev Mlin (3.8km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Previja (4.2km)
Airports close to Jerkovići
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (110.8km)
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (111km)
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (111km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (164.4km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (188.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Jerkovići
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (47.6km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (125km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (127.2km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (146.2km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (187.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.