Traveling Luck for Bunarić, Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
Where is Bunaric?What's around Bunaric?
Wikipedia near Bunaric
Where to stay near Bunarić
The timezone in Bunaric is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 06:41 and Sunset at 17:40. It's light
Latitude. 44.8667°, Longitude. 15.7047°
Satellite map around Bunarić
Loading map of Bunarić and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bunarić, in Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Deriguz (0.5km)
- Mala Živulja (1.1km)
- Cesarov Kamen (1.7km)
- Mali Palež (1.8km)
- Matića Vršak (2.1km)
- Klokočevica (2.6km)
- Veliki Palež (2.7km)
- Čelopek (2.9km)
- Kosica (2.9km)
- Hrnjakov Vrh (3.5km)
- Trojelac (3.5km)
- Košanički Vršeljak (3.8km)
- Veznovac (3.9km)
- Janjetovac (4.2km)
- Oštri Vrh (4.6km)
- Čejića Vršak (4.7km)
- Abdića Brdo (4.9km)
- Veliki Javornik (5km)
- Oštri Medveđak (5.4km)
- Mažarski Vrh (5.7km)
- Hrnjakov Vršak (5.9km)
- Gubavo Brdo (6km)
- Bilo (6km)
- Tupi Medveđak (6.2km)
Accommodation around Bunarić
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Radusovac (4.5km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Previja (2.9km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Marosovo Vrelo (5.6km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Jaža (2.3km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Debeli Lug (6.2km)
Airports close to Bunarić
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (104km)
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (113.5km)
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (117.9km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (164.2km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (181.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Bunarić
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (40.6km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (128.4km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (134.2km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (146.9km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (193.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.