Traveling Luck for Čelopek, Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
Where is Celopek?What's around Celopek?
Wikipedia near Celopek
Where to stay near Čelopek
The timezone in Celopek is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 04:15 and Sunset at 19:34. It's light
Latitude. 44.8861°, Longitude. 15.7197° , Elevation. 526m
Satellite map around Čelopek
Loading map of Čelopek and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Čelopek, in Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Čelopek (0km)
- Hrnjakov Vrh (2.1km)
- Deriguz (2.6km)
- Cesarov Kamen (3.1km)
- Mala Živulja (3.6km)
- Klokočevica (4.1km)
- Abdića Brdo (4.2km)
- Čejića Vršak (4.4km)
- Gubavo Brdo (4.5km)
- Matića Vršak (4.5km)
- Mali Palež (4.6km)
- Crkvina (4.9km)
- Košanički Vršeljak (4.9km)
- Veliki Palež (5.3km)
- Veznovac (5.3km)
- Lisina (5.4km)
- Janjetovac (5.7km)
- Kosica (5.8km)
- Kamenjak (6km)
- Trojelac (6.1km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Čelopek
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Snežalica (4.3km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Jaža (4km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Previja (1.1km)
Airports close to Čelopek
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (106.8km)
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (113.7km)
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (115.1km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (165.5km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (183.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Čelopek
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (42.9km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (128.2km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (131.9km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (145.3km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (191.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.