Traveling Luck for Sadilovac, Karlovačka, Croatia
Where is Sadilovac?What's around Sadilovac?
Wikipedia near Sadilovac
Where to stay near Sadilovac
The timezone in Sadilovac is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 06:21 and Sunset at 17:01. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.9403°, Longitude. 15.7164°
Satellite map around Sadilovac
Loading map of Sadilovac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sadilovac, in Karlovačka, Croatia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Sadilovac
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Lipovača (3.4km)
- lost river;
- a surface stream that disappears into an underground channel, or dries up in an arid area.
- Gata (5.8km)
- an area of low trees, bushes, and shrubs stunted by some environmental limitation.
- Malo Osoje (5.2km)
- a building housing machines for transforming, shaping, finishing, grinding, or extracting products.
- Slipićev Mlin (4.1km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Metla (5.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Suvaja (5.5km)
Airports close to Sadilovac
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (108.4km)
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (110.9km)
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (113.4km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (165.2km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (190.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Sadilovac
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (49.9km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (124.6km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (124.9km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (145.3km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (184.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.