Traveling Luck for Crkvina, Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
Where is Crkvina?What's around Crkvina?
Wikipedia near Crkvina
Where to stay near Crkvina
The timezone in Crkvina is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 06:50 and Sunset at 17:31. It's light
Latitude. 44.9175°, Longitude. 15.7486°
Satellite map around Crkvina
Loading map of Crkvina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Crkvina, in Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Donji Vaganac (1.8km)
- Čerkezovac (2km)
- Dubaj (2.6km)
- Mala Peć (3.3km)
- Gornji Vaganac (3.5km)
- Lanište (3.8km)
- Jerkovići (3.8km)
- Pašina Luka (4.1km)
- Vikići (4.1km)
- Sadilovac (4.2km)
- (( Turska Gata )) (4.4km)
- Brezove Poljane (4.9km)
- Cvetičko Selo (5km)
- Rastovača (5km)
- Bunići (5.5km)
- Izačić-Grad (5.6km)
- Prnjavor (5.7km)
- Gata Ilidža (5.8km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around Crkvina
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Previja (5.2km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Jazmak (5.2km)
- lost river;
- a surface stream that disappears into an underground channel, or dries up in an arid area.
- Gata (5.2km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Snežalica (2.6km)
- a small crater-shape depression in a karst area.
- Puškarića Jama (5.2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Mala Peća (4.9km)
Airports close to Crkvina
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (110.4km)
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (111.5km)
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (114.7km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (168.1km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (186.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Crkvina
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (46.7km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (128.3km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (128.6km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (142.5km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (186.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.