Traveling Luck for Višnjevača, Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
Where is Visnjevaca?What's around Visnjevaca?
Wikipedia near Visnjevaca
Where to stay near Višnjevača
The timezone in Visnjevaca is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 06:49 and Sunset at 17:33. It's light
Latitude. 44.9217°, Longitude. 15.6547°
Satellite map around Višnjevača
Loading map of Višnjevača and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Višnjevača, in Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Višnjevača
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Medveđak (4.2km)
- a building housing machines for transforming, shaping, finishing, grinding, or extracting products.
- Slipićev Mlin (2.6km)
- a small crater-shape depression in a karst area.
- Janjina (0.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Plitvica (4.8km)
- destroyed populated place;
- a village, town or city destroyed by a natural disaster, or by war.
- Matovinska Lisina (4.7km)
Airports close to Višnjevača
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (106.5km)
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (109.4km)
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (112.5km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (159.5km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (189.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Višnjevača
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (48.5km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (120.8km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (126.7km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (151.1km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (188.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.