Traveling Luck for Smrzlinka, Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
Where is Smrzlinka?What's around Smrzlinka?
Wikipedia near Smrzlinka
Where to stay near Smrzlinka
The timezone in Smrzlinka is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 05:46 and Sunset at 18:19. It's light
Latitude. 44.8714°, Longitude. 15.6972°
Satellite map around Smrzlinka
Loading map of Smrzlinka and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Smrzlinka, in Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Mala Živulja (0.8km)
- Deriguz (1.3km)
- Matića Vršak (1.7km)
- Klokočevica (1.7km)
- Mali Palež (2.5km)
- Cesarov Kamen (2.6km)
- Čelopek (2.8km)
- Hrnjakov Vrh (2.9km)
- Košanički Vršeljak (2.9km)
- Kosica (3.4km)
- Janjetovac (3.4km)
- Veliki Palež (3.5km)
- Čejića Vršak (3.8km)
- Trojelac (4.3km)
- Oštri Medveđak (4.5km)
- Veznovac (4.9km)
- Hrnjakov Vršak (5.2km)
- Gubavo Brdo (5.2km)
- Tupi Medveđak (5.3km)
- Veliki Javornik (5.4km)
- Bilo (5.5km)
- Oštri Vrh (5.5km)
- Abdića Brdo (5.6km)
- Mažarski Vrh (5.7km)
- Lisina (5.9km)
Accommodation around Smrzlinka
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Medveđak (5.7km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Marosovo Vrelo (5.8km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Jaža (3.2km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Radusovac (4.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Tisovac (5.9km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Previja (2.5km)
Airports close to Smrzlinka
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (104.3km)
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (112.6km)
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (117.5km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (163.4km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (182.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Smrzlinka
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (41.3km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (127.4km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (133.6km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (147.5km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (193.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.