Traveling Luck for Vršak, Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
Where is Vrsak?What's around Vrsak?
Wikipedia near Vrsak
Where to stay near Vršak
The timezone in Vrsak is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 06:58 and Sunset at 16:26. It's light
Latitude. 44.9122°, Longitude. 15.6489°
Satellite map around Vršak
Loading map of Vršak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Vršak, in Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Vršak
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Medveđak (2.8km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Tavan (5.1km)
- destroyed populated place;
- a village, town or city destroyed by a natural disaster, or by war.
- Matovinska Lisina (4.8km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Plitvički Klanac (5.4km)
- a building housing machines for transforming, shaping, finishing, grinding, or extracting products.
- Slipićev Mlin (3.9km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Kozjak (4.9km)
- a small crater-shape depression in a karst area.
- Janjina (2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Plitvica (3.8km)
Airports close to Vršak
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (106.4km)
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (108.1km)
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (113.8km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (158.9km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (188.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Vršak
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (47.4km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (120.9km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (127.9km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (151.6km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (190km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.