Traveling Luck for Jezerina, Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
Where is Jezerina?What's around Jezerina?
Wikipedia near Jezerina
Where to stay near Jezerina
The timezone in Jezerina is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 07:26 and Sunset at 16:52. It's light
Latitude. 44.9053°, Longitude. 15.7403°
Satellite map around Jezerina
Loading map of Jezerina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Jezerina, in Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Donji Vaganac (1.4km)
- Gornji Vaganac (2.6km)
- Jerkovići (3.6km)
- Vikići (3.7km)
- Pašina Luka (3.7km)
- Čerkezovac (3.7km)
- Dubaj (4km)
- Lanište (4km)
- Ličko Petrovo Selo (4.2km)
- Mala Peć (4.2km)
- (( Turska Gata )) (4.6km)
- Prnjavor (4.8km)
- Cvetičko Selo (4.9km)
- Novo Selo (4.9km)
- Izačić-Grad (4.9km)
- Sadilovac (5km)
- Bunići (5.5km)
- Izačić (5.5km)
- Arapov Dol (5.7km)
- Brezove Poljane (5.8km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Jezerina
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Snežalica (2.2km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Previja (3.6km)
Airports close to Jezerina
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (109.8km)
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (112.2km)
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (114.6km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (167.3km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (185.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Jezerina
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (45.2km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (128.7km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (129.7km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (143.3km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (188.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.