Traveling Luck for Zaklopača, Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
Where is Zaklopaca?What's around Zaklopaca?
Wikipedia near Zaklopaca
Where to stay near Zaklopača
The timezone in Zaklopaca is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 07:30 and Sunset at 16:44. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.8994°, Longitude. 15.6678°
Satellite map around Zaklopača
Loading map of Zaklopača and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Zaklopača, in Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Čejića Vršak (0.7km)
- Oštri Medveđak (2km)
- Lisina (2.1km)
- Gubavo Brdo (2.3km)
- Vršak (2.4km)
- Tupi Medveđak (2.5km)
- Košanički Vršeljak (2.6km)
- Hrnjakov Vrh (3km)
- Višnjevača (3.1km)
- Janjetovac (3.4km)
- Zljebe (3.4km)
- Klokočevica (3.5km)
- Hrnjakov Vršak (4.4km)
- Hrastovi Vrh (4.6km)
- Matića Vršak (4.7km)
- Mala Živulja (5km)
- Čelopek (5.1km)
Accommodation around Zaklopača
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Medveđak (2.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Turčić (3.9km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Previja (3.9km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Krivo Do (4km)
- a building housing machines for transforming, shaping, finishing, grinding, or extracting products.
- Slipićev Mlin (4.9km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Kozjak (5.6km)
- a small crater-shape depression in a karst area.
- Janjina (3.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Plitvica (5.4km)
Airports close to Zaklopača
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (107km)
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (108.7km)
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (114.8km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (160.7km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (186.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Zaklopača
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (45.4km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (123.2km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (129.7km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (150km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (191km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.