Traveling Luck for Ullandsætra, Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
Where is Ullandsaetra?What's around Ullandsaetra?
Wikipedia near Ullandsaetra
Where to stay near Ullandsætra
The timezone in Ullandsaetra is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 09:02 and Sunset at 14:39. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.3000°, Longitude. 13.7167°
Satellite map around Ullandsætra
Loading map of Ullandsætra and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ullandsætra, in Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Ullandsætra (0km)
- Mokletjørn (3.9km)
- Tangen (5.8km)
- Aune (6.2km)
- Bengtsætra (8.2km)
- Vestgardsætran (10.1km)
- Storviksætra (11.6km)
- Jersåsen (12.4km)
- Eidesætra (12.7km)
- Lutrenes (13.6km)
- Ytterdalen (13.6km)
- Innerdalen (13.7km)
- Tjallsætran (14.2km)
- Berglisætra (14.4km)
- Tisvassætra (14.6km)
- Gorrtjørnet (14.7km)
- Nysætra (15.9km)
- Gravklumpen (16km)
- Kalddal (16.3km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Hartkjølen (15.7km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sørli (6.1km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Sørli Herad (10km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Sæterhøgda (14km)
- tracts of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Berglia (11.4km)
Airports close to Ullandsætra
Froson(OSD), Ostersund, Sweden (135.5km)
Bronnoy(BNN), Bronnoysund, Norway (153.9km)
Vilhelmina(VHM), Vilhelmina, Sweden (160.2km)
Trondheim vaernes(TRD), Trondheim, Norway (173.5km)
Kjaerstad(MJF), Mosjoen, Norway (174.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ullandsætra
Hallviken, Hallviken, Sweden (110.7km)
Optand, Optand, Sweden (148km)
Hemavan, Hemavan, Sweden (187.5km)
Storuman, Mohed, Sweden (213.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.