Traveling Luck for Sæterhøgda, Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
Where is Saeterhogda?What's around Saeterhogda?
Wikipedia near Saeterhogda
Where to stay near Sæterhøgda
The timezone in Saeterhogda is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 08:54 and Sunset at 14:45. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.4167°, Longitude. 13.7833°
Satellite map around Sæterhøgda
Loading map of Sæterhøgda and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sæterhøgda, in Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Kalddal (2.6km)
- Lutrenes (3.4km)
- Vollan (4.6km)
- Bengtsætra (5.9km)
- Limannvikja (8.3km)
- Eidesætra (8.6km)
- Kvetangen (9.7km)
- Hamar (11.8km)
- Storbrenna (11.9km)
- Murusætra (12.4km)
- Forsdalen (13.6km)
- Berglia (13.9km)
- Ullandsætra (14km)
- Murumoen (14.8km)
- Nesmo (14.8km)
- Tisvassætra (14.8km)
- Aune (14.9km)
- Mokletjørn (15.5km)
- Storeng (16.2km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Hartkjølen (15.3km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Rømmervatna (15.2km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Nordli (10.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Sæterhøgda (0km)
Airports close to Sæterhøgda
Bronnoy(BNN), Bronnoysund, Norway (143.8km)
Froson(OSD), Ostersund, Sweden (147.6km)
Vilhelmina(VHM), Vilhelmina, Sweden (154.3km)
Kjaerstad(MJF), Mosjoen, Norway (161.3km)
Trondheim vaernes(TRD), Trondheim, Norway (184km)
Airfields or small airports close to Sæterhøgda
Hallviken, Hallviken, Sweden (116.5km)
Optand, Optand, Sweden (159.4km)
Hemavan, Hemavan, Sweden (173.6km)
Storuman, Mohed, Sweden (205km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.