Traveling Luck for Berglia, Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
Where is Berglia?What's around Berglia?
Wikipedia near Berglia
Where to stay near Berglia
Also known as Berglien
The timezone in Berglia is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 05:57 and Sunset at 18:29. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.2167°, Longitude. 13.6000°
Satellite map around Berglia
Loading map of Berglia and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Berglia, in Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- a large inland body of standing water.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Tverrådalen (12.5km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sørli (8.5km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Gusspiggen (11.8km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Sørli Herad (3.4km)
- tracts of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Berglia (0km)
Airports close to Berglia
Froson(OSD), Ostersund, Sweden (128.3km)
Bronnoy(BNN), Bronnoysund, Norway (160km)
Trondheim vaernes(TRD), Trondheim, Norway (163.3km)
Vilhelmina(VHM), Vilhelmina, Sweden (168.4km)
Kjaerstad(MJF), Mosjoen, Norway (183.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Berglia
Hallviken, Hallviken, Sweden (110.4km)
Optand, Optand, Sweden (141.6km)
Hemavan, Hemavan, Sweden (198.6km)
Storuman, Mohed, Sweden (222.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.