Traveling Luck for Ytterdalen, Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
Where is Ytterdalen?What's around Ytterdalen?
Wikipedia near Ytterdalen
Where to stay near Ytterdalen
The timezone in Ytterdalen is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 09:04 and Sunset at 14:38. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.1833°, Longitude. 13.7333°
Satellite map around Ytterdalen
Loading map of Ytterdalen and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ytterdalen, in Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Ytterdalen (0km)
- Innerdalen (0.8km)
- Julesætra (4.2km)
- Nysætra (4.7km)
- Jersåsen (5.4km)
- Tangen (7.8km)
- Berglisætra (9.5km)
- Straumnes (9.6km)
- Sundvikja (10.3km)
- Gorrtjørnet (10.9km)
- Skålesætran (11.7km)
- Mokletjørn (11.9km)
- Gravklumpen (12.5km)
- Vestgardsætran (12.9km)
- Ullandsætra (13.6km)
- Tjallsætran (14km)
- Skogmo (14.1km)
- Persætra (14.9km)
- Storviksætra (15.3km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- lake channel(s);
- that part of a lake having water deep enough for navigation between islands, shoals, etc..
- Sundet (11.5km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sørli (7.8km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Sørli Herad (5.2km)
- tracts of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Berglia (7.8km)
Airports close to Ytterdalen
Froson(OSD), Ostersund, Sweden (122.3km)
Vilhelmina(VHM), Vilhelmina, Sweden (163km)
Bronnoy(BNN), Bronnoysund, Norway (166.4km)
Trondheim vaernes(TRD), Trondheim, Norway (167.2km)
Kjaerstad(MJF), Mosjoen, Norway (187.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ytterdalen
Hallviken, Hallviken, Sweden (102.6km)
Optand, Optand, Sweden (135.2km)
Hemavan, Hemavan, Sweden (200km)
Storuman, Mohed, Sweden (218km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.