Traveling Luck for Forsdalselva, Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
Where is Forsdalselva?What's around Forsdalselva?
Wikipedia near Forsdalselva
Where to stay near Forsdalselva
Also known as Fosdalselven
The timezone in Forsdalselva is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 07:04 and Sunset at 16:36. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.3333°, Longitude. 13.5167°
Satellite map around Forsdalselva
Loading map of Forsdalselva and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Forsdalselva, in Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Gusspiggen (4.6km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Sørli Herad (15.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Sæterhøgda (16.6km)
- tracts of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Berglia (14.2km)
Airports close to Forsdalselva
Froson(OSD), Ostersund, Sweden (142.5km)
Bronnoy(BNN), Bronnoysund, Norway (145.9km)
Trondheim vaernes(TRD), Trondheim, Norway (167.4km)
Vilhelmina(VHM), Vilhelmina, Sweden (169.2km)
Kjaerstad(MJF), Mosjoen, Norway (169.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Forsdalselva
Hallviken, Hallviken, Sweden (121.2km)
Optand, Optand, Sweden (155.7km)
Hemavan, Hemavan, Sweden (187.6km)
Storuman, Mohed, Sweden (221km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.