Traveling Luck for Grundtjørnet, Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
Where is Grundtjornet?What's around Grundtjornet?
Wikipedia near Grundtjornet
Where to stay near Grundtjørnet
The timezone in Grundtjornet is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 07:48 and Sunset at 16:49. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.3000°, Longitude. 13.8667°
Satellite map around Grundtjørnet
Loading map of Grundtjørnet and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Grundtjørnet, in Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- a large inland body of standing water.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Hartkjølen (8.5km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sørli (8.3km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Sørli Herad (14km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Sæterhøgda (14.2km)
- tracts of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Berglia (16.6km)
Airports close to Grundtjørnet
Froson(OSD), Ostersund, Sweden (133.3km)
Vilhelmina(VHM), Vilhelmina, Sweden (152.8km)
Bronnoy(BNN), Bronnoysund, Norway (157.7km)
Kjaerstad(MJF), Mosjoen, Norway (175.4km)
Trondheim vaernes(TRD), Trondheim, Norway (179.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Grundtjørnet
Hallviken, Hallviken, Sweden (104.6km)
Optand, Optand, Sweden (145.2km)
Hemavan, Hemavan, Sweden (185km)
Storuman, Mohed, Sweden (206.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.