Traveling Luck for Merrafjellet, Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
Where is Merrafjellet?What's around Merrafjellet?
Wikipedia near Merrafjellet
Where to stay near Merrafjellet
Also known as Maerra Fjeldet, Mærra Fjeldet
The timezone in Merrafjellet is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 05:44 and Sunset at 18:36. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.3500°, Longitude. 13.9833°
Satellite map around Merrafjellet
Loading map of Merrafjellet and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Merrafjellet, in Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Hartkjølen (2.6km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sørli (16.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Sæterhøgda (12.7km)
Airports close to Merrafjellet
Froson(OSD), Ostersund, Sweden (137.7km)
Vilhelmina(VHM), Vilhelmina, Sweden (145.8km)
Bronnoy(BNN), Bronnoysund, Norway (155.8km)
Kjaerstad(MJF), Mosjoen, Norway (170.9km)
Trondheim vaernes(TRD), Trondheim, Norway (188km)
Airfields or small airports close to Merrafjellet
Hallviken, Hallviken, Sweden (103.8km)
Optand, Optand, Sweden (148.9km)
Hemavan, Hemavan, Sweden (177.6km)
Storuman, Mohed, Sweden (198.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.