Traveling Luck for Håløla, Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
Where is Halola?What's around Halola?
Wikipedia near Halola
Where to stay near Håløla
Also known as Haalola, Haalöla
The timezone in Halola is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 08:58 and Sunset at 14:43. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.1833°, Longitude. 13.7167°
Satellite map around Håløla
Loading map of Håløla and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Håløla, in Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Ytterdalen (0.8km)
- Innerdalen (1.7km)
- Nysætra (3.9km)
- Julesætra (4.6km)
- Jersåsen (4.7km)
- Tangen (7.8km)
- Berglisætra (8.7km)
- Straumnes (10.3km)
- Sundvikja (11km)
- Gorrtjørnet (11.7km)
- Mokletjørn (12.1km)
- Skålesætran (12.5km)
- Tjallsætran (13.2km)
- Gravklumpen (13.3km)
- Vestgardsætran (13.5km)
- Ullandsætra (13.6km)
- Storviksætra (14.7km)
- Skogmo (14.7km)
- Persætra (15.5km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- lake channel(s);
- that part of a lake having water deep enough for navigation between islands, shoals, etc..
- Sundet (12.2km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sørli (8km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Sørli Herad (4.6km)
- tracts of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Berglia (7.1km)
Airports close to Håløla
Froson(OSD), Ostersund, Sweden (122.6km)
Vilhelmina(VHM), Vilhelmina, Sweden (163.8km)
Bronnoy(BNN), Bronnoysund, Norway (166.1km)
Trondheim vaernes(TRD), Trondheim, Norway (166.5km)
Kjaerstad(MJF), Mosjoen, Norway (187.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Håløla
Hallviken, Hallviken, Sweden (103.4km)
Optand, Optand, Sweden (135.6km)
Hemavan, Hemavan, Sweden (200.3km)
Storuman, Mohed, Sweden (218.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.