Traveling Luck for Djupvatnet, Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
Where is Djupvatnet?What's around Djupvatnet?
Wikipedia near Djupvatnet
Where to stay near Djupvatnet
Also known as Djup Vand
The timezone in Djupvatnet is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 07:01 and Sunset at 16:39. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.4167°, Longitude. 13.5667°
Satellite map around Djupvatnet
Loading map of Djupvatnet and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Djupvatnet, in Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Eidesætra (3.2km)
- Tisvassætra (5.1km)
- Lutrenes (7.6km)
- Storeng (8.5km)
- Sørsætra (8.5km)
- Tossås (8.9km)
- Bengtsætra (11.6km)
- Aune (11.8km)
- Berglia (12.1km)
- Kalddal (12.7km)
- Leirbakk (13.7km)
- Vollan (14km)
- Kvetangen (14km)
- Ågarden (14km)
- Storbrenna (14.4km)
- Nesmo (14.5km)
- Sandmoen (14.8km)
- Ullandsætra (15.6km)
- Leirlia (15.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Rømmervatna (14.2km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Nordli (6.1km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Gusspiggen (14.5km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Nordli Herad (15.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Sæterhøgda (10.9km)
Airports close to Djupvatnet
Bronnoy(BNN), Bronnoysund, Norway (138.4km)
Froson(OSD), Ostersund, Sweden (150.8km)
Kjaerstad(MJF), Mosjoen, Norway (159.8km)
Vilhelmina(VHM), Vilhelmina, Sweden (165.1km)
Trondheim vaernes(TRD), Trondheim, Norway (175.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Djupvatnet
Hallviken, Hallviken, Sweden (124.9km)
Optand, Optand, Sweden (163.5km)
Hemavan, Hemavan, Sweden (177.7km)
Storuman, Mohed, Sweden (215.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.