Traveling Luck for Jersåsen, Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
Where is Jersasen?What's around Jersasen?
Wikipedia near Jersasen
Where to stay near Jersåsen
Also known as Jersaasen
The timezone in Jersasen is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 04:04 and Sunset at 20:12. It's light
Latitude. 64.2000°, Longitude. 13.6333°
Satellite map around Jersåsen
Loading map of Jersåsen and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Jersåsen, in Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- a large inland body of standing water.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Tverrådalen (13.3km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sørli (8.3km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Sørli Herad (2.6km)
- tracts of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Berglia (2.6km)
Airports close to Jersåsen
Froson(OSD), Ostersund, Sweden (125.9km)
Bronnoy(BNN), Bronnoysund, Norway (162.5km)
Trondheim vaernes(TRD), Trondheim, Norway (163.7km)
Vilhelmina(VHM), Vilhelmina, Sweden (167.3km)
Kjaerstad(MJF), Mosjoen, Norway (185.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Jersåsen
Hallviken, Hallviken, Sweden (108km)
Optand, Optand, Sweden (139.1km)
Hemavan, Hemavan, Sweden (199.9km)
Storuman, Mohed, Sweden (221.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.