Traveling Luck for Lauvsjølia, Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
Where is Lauvsjolia?What's around Lauvsjolia?
Wikipedia near Lauvsjolia
Where to stay near Lauvsjølia
Also known as Lovsjolien, Lövsjölien
The timezone in Lauvsjolia is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 09:29 and Sunset at 15:03. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.4000°, Longitude. 13.6833°
Satellite map around Lauvsjølia
Loading map of Lauvsjølia and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lauvsjølia, in Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Lutrenes (2.6km)
- Eidesætra (3.4km)
- Bengtsætra (5.7km)
- Kalddal (7.8km)
- Tisvassætra (9.4km)
- Vollan (9.5km)
- Aune (10.6km)
- Ullandsætra (11.8km)
- Kvetangen (12.4km)
- Limannvikja (13.4km)
- Storeng (13.4km)
- Berglia (13.8km)
- Storbrenna (13.8km)
- Mokletjørn (14.5km)
- Sørsætra (14.6km)
- Tossås (14.8km)
- Nesmo (15.6km)
- Forsdalen (16.1km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Rømmervatna (15.6km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Nordli (8.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Sæterhøgda (5.4km)
Airports close to Lauvsjølia
Bronnoy(BNN), Bronnoysund, Norway (142.9km)
Froson(OSD), Ostersund, Sweden (147.1km)
Vilhelmina(VHM), Vilhelmina, Sweden (159.6km)
Kjaerstad(MJF), Mosjoen, Norway (162.5km)
Trondheim vaernes(TRD), Trondheim, Norway (178.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Lauvsjølia
Hallviken, Hallviken, Sweden (119.1km)
Optand, Optand, Sweden (159.4km)
Hemavan, Hemavan, Sweden (177.2km)
Storuman, Mohed, Sweden (210.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.